Scottville 10 + 31 Celebration
Celebrate summer in Mason County at Scottville's summer festival!
The Scottville Harvest Festival and Scottville Summer Fest have blended into one event that takes place the weekend after July 4. The festival's new name is Scottville 10 + 31 Celebration.
The schedule for the Celebration is as follows
Tuesday, July 9th
- 6pm - Mason County Princess Pageant at the Scottville Clown Band Shell- 105 Green St.
- 7pm - Mason County Central Jazz Band Concert at the Scottville Clown Band Shell
- 8pm - Miss Mason County Scholarship Pageant at the Scottville Clown Band Shell
Saturday, July 13th
- 7am - The Spartan River Run including 3 races: Scottville to Ludington 12 mile paddle; a Triathlon 12 mile bike, 4.7 mile run and 4.7 mile paddle; and a Custer to Scottville 4.7 mile paddle.
- 9am-2pm - Carshow on South Main St.
- 9am-2pm - Craft, Farmer, & Vendors Market on North Main St.
- 9am-4pm - Quilt Show at the Scottville Area Senior Center- 140 S. Main St.
- 11am-1pm - Free Kids Games on North Main St.
- 11am-2pm - Lunch of grilled hot dogs, brats, chips and water at the Scottville Area Senior Center
- 12-1pm - Power Wheels Race & Demolition Derby on North Main St.
- 2:30pm - Rubby Ducky Race at Scottville Riverside Park- 700 S. Scottville Rd.
Summer is in full swing during Scottville 10 + 31 Celebration...don't miss the fun!
More Scottville Information...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.