Catch "The luck of the Irish" at St. Patrick's Day Activities in Downtown Ludington
Here was the schedule from 2020 (which got canceled for health concerns):
- Irish Jig 1 Mile Run/5k/10k- Registration from 7:30am-8:45am at Ludington Pub. Fun Run at 9am; 5K & 10K at 9:15am.
- Kids activities at Sandcastles Children's Museum, 9am-3pm.
- Follow the Rainbow Scavenger Hunt, 10am-6pm
- Kids activities at Ludington Library, 10am-2pm.
- Shamrock Parade, 12pm on South James Street and Ludington Avenue.
- Irish grub at Sportsman's, Barley & Rye, The Mitten Bar, The Sandbar and Jamesport Brewing Company.
- Pied Piper Pub Crawl, from 1pm to 9pm.
- Live Music by Steel City Rovers at The Mitten Bar from 12:30-3pm and 9pm-midnight. There's also live music at Jamesport Brewing Company.
It's guaranteed to be fun for everyone... See how lucky you can get on St. Patrick's Day in downtown Ludington!
Enjoy Spring in West Michigan...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.